Questions in User Name and Password
I am having problems Signing-In to the website?
To appropriately SignIn to your BrightSpyre account, make sure that:
- You are entering your full Username. For instance firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You are providing your correct password.
- If you feel like that you have forgot your password then you can retrieve your password using Forgot Password link.
For more details on the retrieval of password please refer to Forgot Password query.
How do I change my password?
There are few simple steps to change the password:
- After login to your
BrightSpyre.comaccount its shows a brief summary of your account.
- To change your account password, click on the Change Password link given towards the left of the page.
- Enter your current password and your new password.
I forgot my password. How can I find it?
In order to retrieve your account password there are following steps:
- Go to
- At the home page of BrightSpyre go to right top "Login link" and Click the link of "Forget Password".
- You need to enter e-mail address specified at the time of account creation and verification code.
- Once, you have entered a button, a confirmation mail with your password will be sent directly to your inbox.